Friday, January 25, 2013

Twas a Week Before the Super Bowl

"
"HarBowl"

"Harbaugh Bowl"

"The Brother Bowl"

Whatever you want to call it's still the Super Bowl. The most watched television event of the entire year.

Now, just giving a little kudos to myself - I totally called this match up before last Sunday's AFC and NFC Championships.

However, picking the winner of this game seems to be proving tougher than an over-cooked steak. Although I am leaning towards one team right now, that could change. As to which team it is shall remain confidential though. Whoa, that sounded cool...

Anyways, on to "Super Week" we go. On to TV ads and food. And football.

However pretty this story of the two brothers banging heads again (which I'm sure happened a lot as kids, that's just what brothers do!), I'm just looking forward to a great game!

So from one fan to to many others - enjoy the the final full week of football!

No comments:

Post a Comment